Tuesday, October 6, 2009

what a good sport.

My amazing husband makes a pot of coffee for us to share, and a lunch for himself every single morning. Unfortunately, I ran out of sandwich bags well over a week ago. Every morning I remind myself to pick some up, but for some reason it ends up being the last thing I think about during the day... even when I'm at the grocery store! The poor guy has been using Isaac's Handy Manny sandwich container for a week now. I'm not sure what the guys at work have been saying, but I think this man is the best sport I know. Just another reason I know we were meant for each other!

2 comments:

Mrs. Brady said...

oh, lori! you should know the difference between Handy Manny and Bob the Builder by now and you're husband is taking Bob with him every morning. :)

lori bunk said...

that IS bob the builder!!! i wrote this before i had my morning coffee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...