Saturday, October 24, 2009

i heart date days!

Today Isaac and I went out for one of our date days and we had so much fun! We started off getting our favorite drinks... "oran-gin pop" and diet coke with lime.While we were at the mall trying on winter hats, we found that 104.3 was putting on a family day with lots of treats, games and projects... so we stopped to color and decorate a pumpkin.
I love being with my mini-man and I don't get as much time as I used to to spend quality time with him, so today was such a wonderful treat. I just want to bottle up this little boy and never let him grow up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, this looks like it was a great time...and how funny, because COnnor and I just had a date night last week...I haven't had a chance to blog about it until now! Tomorrow night is my and Jordan's date night! I just love getting them one-on-one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...