Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jesus and Kristen Molloy

At our women's get-a-way this past weekend, everyone brought one of their personal mugs to exchange with the idea that you would pray for that person every time you drank your morning coffee. I got a wonderful mug from my friend, Kristen Molloy. This morning during my quiet time with God, I prayed this scripture for Kristen: Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will want and not be faint." So glad you were on my mind this morning Kristen!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks, Lori! Glad you like the mug...Since you drink coffee continuously, does that mean I am constantly covered in prayer too?!

Tommy Sheerer said...

This is a cool idea. Praise God! However, it would be better for me if I did that every time I ate chips :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...