Wednesday, October 28, 2009

balloons.balloons.balloons.

I took the kids to Party City to pick up 2 dozen balloons for our banquet tonight in Legacy. What a mistake! I forgot it was the week of Halloween and Party City was packed. I forgot I had my parent's car and it is much smaller than mine. I forgot my daughter screams randomly. I forgot it was windy. I forgot I only had 2 hands. I forgot my kids had to fit in the car as well. It was the most hilarious nightmare and I wish someone was there to witness the whole thing so I would have someone to laugh hysterically with. What was I thinking? I am very proud of the fact that I only lost 1 balloon!

2 comments:

One Thing... said...

I am laughing just thinking about it. I bet it was a "fun" time!

mantleministries said...

I guess you are related to me. This one had me laughing just thinking about you doing this.
mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...