Sunday, October 4, 2009

Michigan's Little Bavaria

We just got back from our annual Frankenmuth Family Trip and we had a wonderful time. I wans't really in the mood to take a lot of pictures, but here are a couple of the ones I did get.
Highlights of the trip:
1. Harvest Coffee Cafe has THE BEST Mackinac Island Fudge coffee in the world.
2. I left Chris in my dust going down the black hole water slides... he will say I cheated, but how is that possible?
3. When Isaac was told he could pick out any candy he wanted at The Country Store, he decided on candy buttons (they don't taste as good as you remember, I promise!)
4. Tommy cannot sing very good in any other languages except English and Spanish.
5. I think "vacation Chris" is the most fun guy on the planet!

I found dozens of these pictures when I got back in the car from Birch Run. I think Chris enjoyed his time alone in the car with the kids a little too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pic of you and Zoey wrapped up in a towel...so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...