Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One Hundred and First Airborne Reunion 2009

This past week I had a mini-reunion with some of my bestest friends from college (we missed you shawna lou!) I haven't gut laughed like that in a long time. It was so wonderful to re-unite with the people that saw me at my worst, my best, and at all of life's transitions. We've come a long way from Bowie Dorm on the 5th floor- we are now all over the US doing the exciting things God has called us to. Thank you ladies for coming to Detroit to love on me and my family!!! We needed it! can you guess who?
- 1 of us went out hunting alone, shot a turkey and brought it home for supper
- 1 of us had to run across an interstate and climb over a median to walk thru a tollbooth we had accidentally passed
- 1 of us almost abruptly interrupted a live nativity scene in order to bring a smackdown
- 1 of us has a wonderful, brand new boyfriend (it's not me... just fyi)

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Heidi shot a turkey .... we taped over it .... and YES she was devastated.

MaryAnn has a brand new boyfriend.

the next two I'm not sure BUT

Lori ran across the interstate?

Connie brought a smackdown?

YOU GIRLS LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD FUN ;)

lori bunk said...

we were just talking while they were here about that weekend... that you were there with us. how we drove around that cultic community, went to that amazing antique store and died our hair red. SO FUN!

heidi had forgotten how you and her had watched that beauty pageant reality show for hours while mary ann and i went and got dinner for everyone. she laughed so hard when she remembered!

Jeni said...

HAHAHAH OH MY GOODNESS ... i forgot that we did that!!!! I don't even know what it was .... but we couldn't pull ourselves away from it! so funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...