So...with 4 kids...3 of them boys...I find about 500 paper airplanes all over the house each day. After picking up the 6th one off the floor this afternoon, I felt the need to let the boys know that they needed to stop wasting so much paper and making a mess... until I had the thought, "What if this is the last paper airplane they make?"
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Things I am thankful for on July 30, 2015...
- Psalm 89:5-8
- Vanilla/Carmel TAZO Chai Tea
- Dream Cream from Lush
- Friends that are great story tellers
- Vitamin D
- God's peace amidst the storms
- French Press in the morning
- Supernatural strength
- Icy Hot
- Neighbors that make you cry when they move away