Thursday, October 22, 2009

The pirate and the princess...

There are certain things I just don't want to do. One is fly in a jet with a fighter pilot, another is eat oysters, the last is carve a pumpkin. I knew I was in trouble when Isaac kept asking over and over to "decorate" a pumpkin like his friends, so when I found these "Pumpkin Head" accessories I knew I had scored! For a dollar a piece (a steal, I know.. I love Party USA across from Lakeside!) I didn't have to use a knife or get my hands slimy whatsoever and the kids still had a blast with the pumpkins Isaac picked at Blakes. I am going to put them in my dishwasher and save them for next year!!!

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

ok how long ago did you get them??? and which aisle?? i am going morrow!!!!

lori bunk said...

when i bought them they were the only 2 left and it was back in august. not sure if they would have anymore!

Keri said...

I almost bought those at Target for a much higher price!!! Good job shopper!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...