Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cup #9

I'm not sure whether this is coffee #9 because I was up all day and night again (the first night for a youth all-nighter and last night with my fussy daughter) or whether I should just start over at cup #1 and begin a "new day," but whatever the case, it will be downed in record time. In my last few days of forced insomnia, I've come to realize a couple of things...
  • The reason the black mascara under my eyes won't wipe off is because it's not black mascara (how did this happen??)
  • I can limp around sore even though I can't think of anything that I did to hurt myself.
  • Now that I'm 30, I will not look the same as the 16 year old girls when I am too tired to put on your makeup or do my hair.

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

i love you so much and find you completely amazing!!! i couldn't of doen it without you this morning!!!! i can't even begin to thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...