Thursday, October 8, 2009

a little too late

A little while ago I had the kids outside with me in the backyard. I looked over at the playscape and Zoey had climbed up the entire slide and was heading thru the tunnel. I couldn't believe it. I decided to put her on the slide again so I could record her re-enacting this incredible feat. This is what happened...

Zoey climbing the slide. from lori bunk on Vimeo.

I think I got the camera a little too late.
She wasn't hurt... I promise.
I ashamedly crack up every single time I watch it.

3 comments:

One Thing... said...

Is it bad that I laughed too?

Nina Bunk said...

madeline made me play that 5 times for her and everytime she said "oh soey, you silly"

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

awww the lil adventurer.... very sad and cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...