Monday, January 3, 2011

me and my girl

Today Isaac was feeling under-the-weather, so as he slept my little girl and I got to play. As we were enjoying each other and playing "ballerina" with my toe shoes from when I was younger, I remember a post I made back before Zoey was born. It's amazing to me that every fear I had has now been replaced with thanksgiving to God for always knowing better than me. Why do I doubt? Why do I question? Why don't I trust?
So while I took in the goodness of God in the middle of the afternoon on a Monday, Zoey learned that walking in toe shoes 3x her size was very difficult... and very humorous!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You know this SOOO made me smile! :) From one ballerina to another! :) I know i have a picture somewhere of Mya wearing my toe shoes. I'll have to dig that up sometime. I love you and miss you SOO much! Oh and off the subject...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of your blog. the BUNKHOUSE! SOOOO cute! Wish I had a last name that i could think of something clever like that. All I can think of is a 6 pack of "beers". get it? doh...dumb I know...lol.

denise said...

I came to say how cute this post was, then Shawna's comment had me laughing about her blog title. Here is a worse one, Shawna - DaBeers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...