Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wishlist 2011

Since the new year is upon us, I thought it would be a great time to start talking to Isaac about setting goals and always putting himself in a position to grow and learn. He may seem young, but I think it's still a great idea to start these things at his level sooner rather than later. I found this cute "Wishlist" (from Muffins and More) and was excited to hear what he wanted to make a priority this year. Boy, was I surprised! I guess we are still in the wild imagination phase, and I have to say, I hope we stay here for a long, long time. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to space?

1 comment:

Ms Muffin said...

Wow, so nice to see this on your blog! I still have to do this with my daughter this year. As my little one got sick everything else kinda went down hill ...

Thanks for the link and the comment on my blog!!!

Love,
Ms Muffin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...