Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chocolate "CUP"cake

My little man Isaac loves chocolate... especially chocolate cake. We had some alone time today while the others slept, so I decided to make his day by "baking" him this easy chocolate cake in a cup. It was a huge hit!

Warning: This chocolate cake is way too easy to make and you most likely have all the ingredients available! You may want to stop reading now.
(You can find the recipe here)

Chocolate "CUP" Cake
A large microwavable mug
4 Tablespoons flour
9 Tablespoons hot chocolate mix
1 pinch of salt
1 egg
3 Tablespoons water
3 Tablespoons oil
Cooking Spray
 Coat your cup with cooking spray. Mix flour, hot chocolate mix and salt in cup. Add egg and mix. Add oil and water and mix (make sure to get all the flour on the bottom of your cup mixed in.) Place in microwave oven for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
 

6 comments:

Tina said...

Oh! I love that. We'll totally copy this one for sure.

denise said...

awe, man! I should have stopped reading...

denise said...

Ok, We did it today!!! They had a blast, thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

yummers...
I'm totally going to give this a try the next time i have a chocolate craving!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry about the delete :) that's what I get for typing with a 7 mo old on my lap!! mmmm..Yummy!! Im going to try this with my chocolate loving girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...