Monday, November 2, 2009

will i ever learn?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Today I had a total brain malfunction and decided to quickly run into Michaels for some left over spider Halloween stuff for a spider-man day we are going to have in the near future. After 20 minutes of binkies, bottles, suckers and nap-threats, we finally found what we needed and got into the loooooooooooooong check out line. There was a little old lady in line right behind us that gave me much needed sympathy and even rubbed my back when Zoey let out her 3rd piercing scream. FINALLY we were next in line when I hear the dreaded words.... "Mama, I have to potty NOW!" After asking him numerous times if he could wait, he started to cry and hold himself. I gave a defeated look to my new elderly friend and quietly stepped out of line. Needless to say, we left bladder free and without making any purchases. Will I ever learn?

5 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

now aren't you even more excited for disney!!!

Jaimie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life with Linda said...

Michaels has a public potty...in the back left corner by the wood things.....

Melissa said...

nooo!!! lol, that is not what i wanted to hear on the night I took my son out to get "big boy" underwear for our firt "official" attempt this week :) oh boy!! ;)

lori bunk said...

we definitely used the bathroom in michaels, but i was NOT getting back in that line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...