It was such an incredible day... and props to my mom for making one of the best turkeys I have ever had! Here are some highlights of the day that made it so special:
- Chris carved the turkey again this year. It's one of my favorite things to watch.
- Isaac decided to give Jordan and Connor a toy out of his room that they liked. Such a wonderful moment as a mom.
- I hid Grandma's cookies for an hour before anyone even searched for them. That's a Thanksgiving record!
- My daughter decorated her own gingerbread house... I didn't think she would be able to do it, but she surprised me.
- The kids kept telling each other how great the others were doing on decorating their houses. The adults weren't so kind.All in all it was a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so blown away by the blessings that God has given me. Everywhere I look I see His handiwork. Now gearing up to bless some unexpectant people waiting in line at Best Buy... yay!