Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm such a good wife!

Here is a conversation I had with one of the
youth girls tonight before service:

Me: I've decided to dedicate some time to being a good wife.
Rachel: How are you going to do that?
Me: I am going to make some things from scratch for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner.
Rachel: What are you going to make?
Me: Pumpkin/Banana Meringue Pie and Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce.
Rachel: Oh, does Chris like those?
Me: No, he hates pumpkin pie and he won't even try cranberry sauce.
Rachel: Then how does that make you a good wife? Why don't you make him strawberry cheesecake, isn't that his favorite?
Me: I don't know how to make that.
Rachel: So you are being a good wife by just making what you want to make?
Me: Exactly!

I'm so glad I am able to be an wonderful example to these young souls!

3 comments:

Keri said...

ha ha - im the same way :)

One Thing... said...

That is hilarious.

Tina said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...