Monday, June 1, 2009

The man, The myth, The legend

WARNING: gushy love post ahead:

I'm not really one to go on and on about my husband to everyone. It's not because I don't think he's amazing... it's mostly because I think everyone already knows he is. In public, we mostly just fool around and jokingly give each other a hard time... but make no mistake, this man is probably one of the most incredible people I have ever met. To this day, I still look at him from across the room and can't believe that he chose to share his life with me! He truly is the most brilliant, patient, loving, honorable man I know and he makes life exciting each and everyday for both myself and our kids. Thank you Chris for leading our family down God's path and making it a blast along the way!

(Also, thanks for sending me back to bed this morning and taking care of the kids when you saw how sick I was...I love you!)

2 comments:

Tommy Sheerer said...

Did you pour coffee on the laptop again?

lori bunk said...

hahaha.... nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...