Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Great Physician

Today Zoey and I spent most of the day at the doctors. After having breathing treatments, chest x-rays and lots of medication, she is now sleeping peacefully. I am so grateful for a God who is a healer!
Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds,
saith the Lord."
On another note, look what Zoey and I found while browsing through the Metro Parent magazine! Yes, that is Zoey in pink in the ad for Henry Ford W. Bloomfield!!

2 comments:

denise said...

oh, I hope she feels better! It's hard having to do all those tests on little ones. We had to do it with Dalton when he was only a couple months old, so little, strapped in a contraption to do a chest x-ray! I pray they found what will help her.

Mantle Ministries said...

Let our Zoey know that Grandma and Papa are praying for her daily. I miss those babies. Give them a hug and kiss from us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...