You Know You’re a Mom When...
(taken from Holly Furtick's blog)
- You have signed a check with a crayon
- You wish your baby monitor had a snooze button
- You can feed a small family with all of the french fries, goldfish, and various other crumbs found in the back of your mini-van
- You find yourself constantly talking in 3rd person, “Mommy said NO!”
- You child has taken two baths today but you haven’t had a shower in two days!
- You can think of 1000 different ways to use a baby wipe that don’t involve changing a diaper
- Instead of singing in the shower you say things like
- Don’t open the door
- Go watch dora
- No, you can’t get in
- Is anyone hurt?
- An uninterrupted shower feels like a day at the spa.
- You know all the words to every theme song on Nick Jr. but you can’t remember where your keys or cell phone are
- When on that rare chance that you go to the grocery store alone, you walk the isles slowly as if in a museum.