Monday, June 15, 2009

quoting my 3-yr-old... reinstated

Isaac got in trouble tonight for doing something wrong, so Chris sent him inside and told him he wasn't allowed to play outside any more. After time-out was over I told him he needed to spend some time cleaning his room. He went into his room and saw that it was a big mess, looked at me and said "can I shut the door?" I told him he could and then he came out into the hallway and shut his bedroom door behind him. I then asked, "Isaac, why aren't you inside cleaning your room?" to which he responded, "I shut the door like mama when her room is a mess!"

3 comments:

denise said...

oh the things kids will say, he is too funny!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

wow! seriously that is too cute... what a smart lil guy you have

Tina said...

That is so funny, husband and I are cracking up!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...