Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rough Night... Good Morning

We had a looooooooooooooong night last night. Once we got home from prayer, we could tell Zoey was uncomfortable, so I gave her some of her antibiotics, a little tylenol and sent her to bed. Well, little did we know we were in for it. She was hysterical for most of the night and nothing seemed to soothe her. I finally got her settled and comfortable by 6am. At 9am I heard her cracking up in the bedroom, so I knew something was up... and this is what I found. This girl is such a goof!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

sorry you had such a hard night .....

LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

how funny! did you read my post "glad i held her when she would stay still"!

lori bunk said...

I DID! and when you posted that, i was thinking "i bet zoey isn't too far behind!" and she stood up 2 days later! i forgot how weird it is when you walk in on them and they are staring at you!

MEg said...

How does she do that?! 3 hours of sleep and she is still smiling?! That face is too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...