Monday, June 22, 2009

My dad's cooler than your dad!

I may get in trouble for posting this picture, but I couldn't resist! I love this picture because it reminds me of watching my dad as a little girl and thinking that I had the coolest dad on the planet. When he was water-skiing, it was my job to let my mom know when he fell from one of his tricks so she could turn the boat around to pick him up. Well, one time I started to daydream and when my mom asked how my dad was doing, I looked and he was gone. We had no idea how long it had been since he fell and had to drive for a while down the river till we saw his head bobbing in the water. I started to cry and told him I was sorry, to which he smiled and winked. Happy Father's Day to a super cool dad!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...