Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I did it again!!!!

Remember THIS POST? Well, last night I got myself a cup of water and was walking past the computer to the couch and I tripped. Yes... I dumped the whole cup of water on the laptop! Chris didn't say a word last night as he worked on it to dry it out, but I can pretty much bet I know what he was thinking. I am posting on it this morning, so no damage was done, but I am reflecting on the fact that my husband puts up with me no matter how crazy I make him! I am going to go ahead and put last night on my "not so bright" list. Please comment to me something you did this week that was "not so bright" so that I can show my husband I am not the only crazy one!

4 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

When I was at my brother's house for my nephew's birthday party, I tripped and accidentally poured pop on his wife's laptop. Ooops.

Nina Bunk said...

hmm i don't think i did anything "not so bright" my husband loves all my imperfections so much i can tell! especially when i beg him to get up with our party animal son at 3 in the morning!

Keri said...

you are your mother's daughter.

May-Day said...

I am so coordinated and together. Perfect actually. I can't believe we are friedns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...