Friday, March 13, 2009

And that's a wrap!

Today was the final day of my birthday bash... and it has been amazing! Isaac asked me what I was doing today and when I told him Mary Ann was taking me out for my birthday, he put his hands in the air and said "mama's birthday, again?" I think he is ready for his own 3rd birthday celebration! M.A. and I started off at Douglas J Aveda Salon for amazing pedicures! I haven't felt that relaxed in a long time. Then we headed over to Inn Season Cafe for lunch. It's a vegetarian, all organic restaurant that is to die for! Please go and have the Moroccan stew!
Lastly, Mary Ann introduced me to my new favorite store... Leon and Lulu. I could spend all day in there. It's an old rollerskating rink that was converted into the most amazing home furnishing and accessory store I have ever been to. Any store that offers you a cup of coffee when you enter tops my list automatically!Mary Ann, thank you so much for a wonderful day of friendship.
I love and appreciate you so much!

4 comments:

nikki galas said...

I am pumped to go to both these places...both are right up my alley!!

lori bunk said...

nikki... honestly, you would LOVE both of them!!! i could eat everything on the menu @ inn season, and i could have shopped for HOURS @ leon and lulu.

Kathy said...

I've been to Leon's & Lulu's and can't wait to go back. there is another wonderful resturant in the area called Fratta's. However, they are not open on Mondays.
Happy to know you were so blessed on your 30th birthday.

Anonymous said...

Lori~ I LOVE leon & lulu too!!! a feast for the shopping eye i never leave without buying at least one thing!!!
inn season sounds so delish where is it at? sure sounds like u had one fabulous 30th birthday!!!
happy birthday again have a great year making lots of wonderful memories with your super sweet family!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...