Friday, March 20, 2009

3 years and counting...

We just got home from Isaac's 3-year check-up, and boy was it a trip! The best part was when they had Isaac do an eye exam with different pictures. They showed him a + and he said "that's the cross that Jesus died on", and then they showed him a tea cup and he said "that's mama's coffee." The worst part was when we got all set in the room and Isaac announced he had to go potty. So I rush him down to the bathroom, with Zoey in my arms and while I'm trying to hold him on the big potty (without getting sprayed) and having Zoey yelling in my arms, the nurse knocks on the door and asks if I can get some of it in a cup. Are you kidding? By that time it was too late anyways. All in all, Isaac is a very healthy, short little boy and he loves going to the doctor!

Here is a funny video I took while we were waiting for the DR to come in. You can never predict what your kids are going to say!

Isaac @ the DRs from lori bunk on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud!! thats definitely a classic he is sooo cute lori!

Keri said...

so funny....i think you laughing makes it even funnier.

Kathy said...

What can I say, but you did ask and he certainly did answer. LOL Way to cute & percious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...