Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Working @ the car wash

I was giving Zoey a quick bath in the sink and it seemed to catch Isaac's eye. He asked me if he could have a car wash with all his cars. I thought that would be a wonderful idea, since I had to go and feed Zoey anyways.About 20 minutes in, I heard him say from the kitchen, "I have to go potty." I told him to wipe his hands and climb down, to which he replied, "never mind." I knew that couldn't be good. When I ran into the kitchen, this is what I found.
(In his defense, he did run to the bathroom to go right after I took him out, so he might have been holding it... we'll just hope)

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

sooo funny!

Keri said...

I cant believe he did that!!

Shawna said...

You are brave to let him play in the sink. My kids would have cracked their heads open...they can't seem to just sit and play..they would have climbed in and out about 10 times! That is a cute Isaac potty story...btw..how is potty training going for him? I'm jealous that he even said he had to go potty...we are having MAJOR issues with Mya and she's almost 4...but the dr said if she doesn't come around in about a month..to wait until AFTER the baby is born...eek! That means I'll be changing 3 in diapers...scary. ANyways...your kiddos are SO cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...