Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Favorite Lunch Date

My recent mornings have been filled with phone calls, emails, curriculum and trouble-shooting... I'm not complaining... I love my job... it just makes me savor the time I have to spend focusing on my kids. This morning my mother took Zoey so that I could go to lunch with Isaac. We played at Chuck-E-Cheese and ate at Panera. You should have seen Isaac's face when I told him he could choose anything he wanted to eat behind the counter (Thank you Shannon for the gift card!). He choose the biggest cookie he could find. I love my date days with this boy!I take so many pictures of Isaac, he finally grabbed the camera and took one of me!

4 comments:

Life with Linda said...

love it!

One Thing... said...

What a fun date. You are a great mom!

Kathy said...

I love my dates with my kids...no matter how old they've become. I espically love it when I get time with Irene as it's not that often.

May-Day said...

And a SKINNY mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...