Monday, March 23, 2009

We're going camping now, we're on our way...

Chris and I were just talking about getting out of here for a weekend to go camping in the near future. I'm already thinking campfires, s'mores, snuggling in the camper, treasure hunts, grill outs, star gazing, long breakfasts, and much, much more. I LOVE camping! It's one of the few times that I can really put my mind at ease and enjoy my surroundings and the people I love the most.
So my question to you is...
WHAT HELPS YOU RELAX?

2 comments:

nikki galas said...

i loooooooooooove camping to! Although I have never had a treasure hunt...Ill have to ask Jonathan about that one....:)

Unknown said...

I've never been camping, but I really, really want to go. Ofourse, Nate reminds me that we will only be sleeping in a tent..and that I'm not allowed to have an air mattress or anything that requires electricity...because to him, camping is most fun when you only bring the clothes on your back and a tent...so that is why we haven't attempted this yet...because he doesn't want to go alone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...