Saturday, March 7, 2009

spoiled rotten!!

I am surrounded by the most incredible people! I was going to wait till the end to post a picture, but I couldn't help myself. My sister, Nina, is giving me 11 days of celebration, one for every day of March till my 30th birthday. I am so overwhelmed! She thought everything thru (even after just having a baby 2 weeks ago!!!) and picked out things that I would go crazy for. Here is what my last week has looked like:

Day 1- Glass full of hearts with letters from people I love
Day 2- Scrabble calendar (I am obsessed with that game!)
Day 3- Starbucks gift card
Day 4- Pedicure gift card
Day 5- Barnes and Noble giftcard
Day 6- Bag of Gloria Jeans "Cinnamon Nut Strudel" coffee
Day 7- The Viviano man just knocked on my door
with a coffee cup full of flowers!

Then, yesterday, I was able to spend the WHOLE DAY with my mom, kid free (thanks to my amazing in-laws!!!). We ate, shopped, drank good coffee, and talked each others heads off. Thank you so much mom, it was a day I needed so badly!! I am so blessed to have you in my life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww what a sweet thing to do for you that Nina she sure knows how to make a girl feel so special doesn't she!! and something tells me you deserve every bit of the extra special attention too Lori !!!
Happy Birthday to you!

Nina Bunk said...

ok that coffee mug was not what i ordered!!! it was supposed to be a cuter than that!

Jeni said...

nina ... will you please be my sister?????

nikki galas said...

nina sure is precious! enjoy the countdown to your birthday!

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday Month!!! Nina is very sweet:)

Life with Linda said...

Ok I recall when I turned 40 my sister in law gave me a month full of surprises too! Every day...without fail...she left me a message on recorder...singing a different song each time...about HOW OLD I WAS! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...