Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Monster Truck Show

Isaac was so excited about his 3rd birthday theme: MONSTER TRUCKS! Uncle Matt and Aunt Nina even surprised him with a special Monster Truck cake with real trucks to keep! Thank you to everyone who blessed Isaac tonight. I can't believe my baby is 3!

Isaac wanted all the candles on his cake.
He didn't know that I had purchased candles that re-lite every time he blew them out. I learned my lesson from last year when I had to keep lighting the candles over and over for him to blow out.
Thank you to Poppy and Grandy on their trampoline present. (yes, it is still in my living room... perfect for wiping him out for his nap time on monday!)
Isaac loved jumping on his new trampoline!
Zoey did not!Baby Christopher even came to join the party.
(oh, and nina and jeni were there too)
Uncle Tommy took the kids outside to play some "futbol"Chris teaching Tommy Piano 101 on Isaac's keyboard. Those piano lessons all those years finally paid off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lori, it looks like you all had an awesome time! Isaac looks so cute!! I miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...