Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a BIG shout out!

He is probably going to kill me for this... but I have to give a huge shout out to my amazing husband! On Valentine's Day we were sitting around the dining room table having family time, when I accidentally dumped my cup of coffee all over our laptop. To make a long story super short... Chris fixed it! He had it in a million pieces, put it back together, and now it works perfectly! There really is no one in the world like the man I married and I am so blessed to have him (especially b/c I break things a lot!)
THANK YOU CHRIS!
(now on to the TV)

6 comments:

Life with Linda said...

we all think your husband is a pretty amazing guy....

Life with Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

I know how you feel, John's a Mr. Fix-it too, but he's also a Mr Find-it! You'd be amazed at the treasures he's found.

Jeni said...

i go to chris to fix everything too LOL

that is slowly changing ;)

chris should be thanking the Lord everyday for Lance.

Keri said...

We ALL thank God everyday for Lance....ha ha

AND DEF CHRIS TOO!!!!!!!

One Thing... said...

Does this mean you are out of time out?

Chris, you should start a show and get on Discovery Channel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...