Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Fun Day: All World Gym

This week is always the craziest week of my life. We are taking the youth to our annual winter retreat this upcoming weekend, and there is an unbelievable amount of preparation that takes place beforehand. I even have a industrial size whiteboard in my kitchen with lists and lists of things I have yet to accomplish. The thing that kept me sane this year was having some time with my family amidst the chaos. Here are some videos from our family night at All World Gym.
(and if you think of me this weekend, please send up a prayer!)

It seems like no matter where we go,
Chris is tackled by people!


The Chris Takedown from lori bunk on Vimeo.

We may need to work on the arm strength!

Isaac on Rings from lori bunk on Vimeo.

Step aside, Shawn Johnson!

Zoey on Beam from lori bunk on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

A prayer for strenght...and SNOW! A prayer for wisdom..and SNOW!
A prayer for rest...and SNOW!
A prayer for God to more and ...SNOW, SNOW, SNOW1!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...