Thursday, February 19, 2009

up too late!

5 Insignificant things I love...

WEBSITES FOR KIDS
- I love going on websites that give me ideas for things to do with my kids... a few of my favorites are Kaboose, Family Fun, Amazing Moms, Disney Family and Wondertime. I'm kind-of obsessed with them.

CHOCOLATE
- I never liked chocolate, I would choose vanilla any day.... then I had Isaac and that all changed. Now I can't get enough!

MY BED SHEETS
- I used to just have whatever sheets fit my bed, but when we purchased a new bed a few years ago we got sheets that have a 600 thread count. What a difference! I'll never be able to go back!

READING IN MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM
- My favorite devotion get-a-way in our house is Zoey's room. It's always warm and cozy, the rocker is super comfy and it smells like baby!

MY NICOLE MILLER LIP BALM
- Best stuff ever!

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

up to early...

5 insignificant i love

1. sleeping in until at least 7!
2. coca-cola
3. peanut butter cups and hot tamales (but NOT together)
4. philosophy lip balm for day and vs balm for nights
5. watching matt pray with maddy every night before she goes to bed, with her hands folded in his!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...