Friday, February 27, 2009

Eat food, Not feet

Here is my first conversation of the day with my 2-year old son, keep in mind that I am over-the-top obsessed with my kid's feet and they both know it:

Me: Good Morning (grabbing his foot) I like your foot!
Isaac: Please don't eat it mom
Me: Why not
Isaac: You need to eat food, not feet
(side note: I think this quote might catch on)
Me: But I like your feet
Isaac: No mom, go eat breakfast
Me: Well, can I go and eat Zoey's feet?
Isaac: (thinking first) No
Me: Why not
Isaac: Because we are kids and we need our feet!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

oh my goodness ... he is seriously one of the funniest ppl on earth!!! i could listen to him all day!!!!!!

Keri said...

Im with Jeni - I love listening to Isaac! He is so cute!!

On a side note - How are we related?!!!! - we are completely opposite when it comes to feet!!!

Jaimie said...

Lol...he's too funny:) Those are some cute feet!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Kids say the cutest things...they're so fun to talk to. I can't wait for Ethan to be that age!

May-Day said...

i eat feet all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...