Sunday, December 19, 2010

merry christmas

We didn't send out Christmas cards this year... a little too much going on... but I thought I would take the picture we have as a family and send a very "Merry Christmas" to everyone who reads my blog. I think next year we will try to take the picture BEFORE our Christmas service and not afterward... this is the best one I could find! We could have used a comb and a wet wipe, but either way, it's our family and we love it!

Here are a couple of more pictures from our Christmas service today. It was such a nice morning worshiping with our entire family. Time to illuminate!
 Zoey couldn't wait to get to church to see "baby Jesus." She even brought him her favorite baby bottle in case he was hungry.
 Sorry Jaimie... Isaac still isn't sure he wants to be a Bunk or a Poxon!
 
 
 Nothing keeps little girls quiet during service like a good old fashioned sucker! (until it is is gone and we have to start bribing with something else)
 Isaac was so excited to sing on stage with all his friends.
 
 
Papa and Grandma and all the grandkids....
I can't believe they are all sitting there!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

cute...cute...and more cute!!! p.s. I was wondering how you keep those kids still and quiet up there, lol!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...