Thursday, December 2, 2010

ramblings: mom only has 1 syllable

I think I'm giving up the word MOM. Not the job, or the calling, or the blessing of it all... just the word. I hear it all day long, and it's usually said adding 5 extra syllables. "Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Kind-of like that, but a lot louder.

Having 3 little ones hanging on me all day long can be taxing, but it also brings me an over abundance of joy. From the kisses, to the bedtime stories and even nursing the boo-boos... it's a journey that I thank the Lord for everyday, coupled with crying out for His strength and wisdom to make it through. It's the hardest thing I've ever done... this parenting thing... but I have a feeling it will bring rewards that are incomparable.



3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

seriously agree 100% on this today!!!!

MEg H said...

I was not joking about bringing him to the leaders' meeting! Seriously cutest little face ever!

mom said...

You are exactly right on this one. The rewards ARE beyond compare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...