Thursday, December 9, 2010

well, he learned to skate...

Every Tuesday and Thursday my 3 kids and I head out to Isaac's "Learn to Skate" lessons at the local skating rink. You may think "wow, that's so great," while I am usually thinking "what have I gotten myself in to?" Isaac LOVES it and has pretty much learned to skate, but having 3 kids at a freezing rink, trying to get all of Isaac's gear on, while Elijah screams for attention and Zoey drops all of our belongings under the bleachers can be exhausting. Let's just say I get a lot of pity looks from the other parents sipping their coffee in the stands. There have been some fun moments and I am so proud of my little guy who loves to wave to me from the ice.... so much so that I just signed him up for session #2!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Keri said...

If you ever want to drop off Zoey during Isaac's hockey....just let me know. Alina would love to play with her :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...