Friday, December 3, 2010

I don't mean to brag, but....

...I have the most incredible sister-in-law EVER!
So, here's the story. I was telling Chris this week that although my life is a little overwhelming right now, the thing bothering me the most is that I don't have as much quiet time with the Lord as I would like. 

Fast forward to this evening. I was in the process of trying to get my kids fed and changed to head up to the prayer meeting at our church, but no one was cooperating. Just as I was making the decision to forget the whole thing, there was an unexpected knock at the door. In walks Nina, telling me that she is staying at my house with all 3 of my kids (plus 2 of her own) and I was leaving to go to the prayer meeting by myself. I kept trying to decline, but she was persistent.

Thank you SO MUCH, Nina, from the bottom of my heart. You have NO idea how much I needed that tonight! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You are SOOO blessed! Don't take having family living close to you for granted (especially incrediable ones like what you just described!!). It's such a blessing having family close by to help in times like that...especially when they step up without being asked! I would give ANYTHING right now to have that!

Nina Bunk said...

aww ur welcome!! it was fun, sort of. hahaha!! no really, i couldn't believe how good they all were, the only fighting was over who would hold jaliah!

denise said...

how sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...