Monday, May 24, 2010

why am I still surprised?

This weekend Isaac was begging me to jump in a bounce house. "I haven't bounced in a long time, mom!" I decided to take them to a bounce house this morning, but after looking it up online, I decided that $10 per kid was a little too much for me to spend, so we would just go to my sister's house and go to the park. Isaac understood, but was very bummed. I prayed today about it. I don't want to spoil my kids, but as a mom, I do love being able to make their day by doing something special they want. I asked God to give me that balance. About an hour ago our neighbors came over with this:They told us their daughter had outgrown it and they would love for us to have it. Are you kidding me? Today of all days? It was God's little reminder that He cares about the details and is constantly involved in our lives. Isaac is over the moon and is right now wrestling with his dad in his brand new bounce house.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love it! God's faithfulness is so much better than anything we can plan.

Shawna said...

That is SOOO neat! :) I know what you mean, isn't it great when God shows you how much he cares..even when it's with things like this? I love it! :)

Tina said...

amazing any day! but, of all days!
"he loves us! oh how he loves us!"
thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...