Thursday, May 13, 2010

my sisters hate dogs.

The other day Isaac and I were on the couch and he leaned over to me and very sweetly said "Mom, I am so sad right now I want to cry." After I asked him why, he explained to me that he is sad because daddy and I won't let him have a dog. After laughing in his face and then seeing his heartbroken face, I pulled myself together and explained to him the bad news: this Bunk family will never have any pets of our own. He was crushed. He asked me if Papa and Grandma ever let me have a dog, to which I responded a resounding NO. I did tell him, in their defense, that I never wanted a pet. I was busted when I found this yesterday in a book my mother made me:Oh well, I lived... so will he!

6 comments:

Kyle Galuszka said...

tsk tsk Lori Bunk. I am very upset by this story.

mantleministries said...

I haven't had this good of a laugh in a long time.

Keri said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Unknown said...

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!! HAHA

Shawna said...

I always told my kids NO to a dog. And now that I gave in (they wanted one SO bad...so I gave in) I don't regret it! ALthough, if the dog was inside the house I may have changed my mind. He has turned into an outside dog. He is NOT allowed it the house except for a bath. I think you need to get a CAT for your kiddos though. (you can even name it buffy!) I'm still trying to get a cat...dont' think Ryan will ever give in. lol.

denise said...

SOOO FUNNY! I agree, no pets here. NEVER will a cat enter our home (I'm allergic) and we said IF a dog enters, it will be when they are all old enough to REALLY take care of it. Like pre-teens or teenagers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...