Sunday, May 9, 2010

it's the little things...

It's so funny how things drastically change
when you become a mother.

Right now mother's day is coming to a close, and my husband is using a rented upholstery cleaner on our couch as I type because he knew how much the filthy couch was bugging me. It's the little things that mean so much to me now. For example, my favorite gift this weekend was some wooden spoons I've been wanting for my kitchen, and the fact that we purchased the handles for our kitchen cabinets. Wow, have things changed... and I am so glad. I appreciate the way the people I love take time to make me feel special... to feel needed... to feel heard. Thank you to my wonderful family for giving me exactly
what I needed this mother's day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...