Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quoting my Toddler, Part 3

This morning after Chris woke up, I blessed him with time with his kids and went back to bed... I had been up with Zoey a couple of times last night. Well, Chris and Isaac snuck in on me and jumped on the bed to tickle me. I tried to be excited and act surprised, but I was SO TIRED. When Isaac saw that I wasn't getting into it, he stopped and asked if I was ok.... Chris on the other hand wasn't deterred. Isaac saw that Chris was still bothering me and that bothered him, so he kept trying to get his dad's attention to leave me alone. Finally he yelled, "DADDY BUNK!" Chris and I laughed so hard. He must hear us use his last name when he is in trouble and tried to do the same to his dad!

1 comment:

May-Day said...

AHHHHH!!!!! this kid is so FUNNY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...