Friday, January 2, 2009

My shame... His fame

Every year for Christmas my family goes around and shares with each other the things that God has done in their life that year. It's my favorite part of Christmas, because it forces you to look back and see how far God has brought you, and how much He deserves credit for. The thing God did in my life in 2008 was perfect His power in my weakness. I hate showing my weaknesses to anyone, and although God knows them by heart, I try to convince myself that I can hide them from Him also. The great thing is that He not only sees the weakness and puts the effort forth to perfect it, but He displays His power thru it. That concept blows my mind! Here's to God continuing His work in our lives in 2009!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thats cool that God was teaching you that - bc I felt like God was teaching me the earlier part of that verse - about His Grace!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...