Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quoting my Toddler, Part 2

During a quick run to Costco, we were sitting in the food/concession area behind a elderly man in an electric scooter. The man was trying to leave, but couldn't control his scooter and smashed really hard into our cart and our table. I had the baby in my hands, but I quickly did what I could to help the man. It was like a movie... he would go forward and hit something, then go in reverse and hit something. Once Chris helped him get everything under control, Isaac looked at me very seriously and loudly said, "Mama, that man is CRAZY!!" All the people sitting close to us starting cracking up and I couldn't correct him properly without bursting out into laughter, so I just let it go.

6 comments:

One Thing... said...

I love your little man.

lori bunk said...

honest to God... when this happened, you were the 1st person i thought of... you would have DIED laughing!

One Thing... said...

I died laughing just reading it!

Nina Bunk said...

way too funny! where does he come up wot this stuff??

Kathy said...

As Art Linkletter said "Kids say the darniest things!"
Children are so open and honest and sometimes just a little to loud.
Loved the story.

May-Day said...

I think he just has some supernatural gift of insight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...