Friday, January 16, 2009

Atlanta 1996

So I was scanning some old youth group pictures this afternoon and came across this picture. My mind FLOODED with incredible memories of all the trips I took while I was a high-schooler. My favorite trip was when we went to the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. We had so much fun and I learned so much about trusting God and stepping out in faith. Look how young we all look!!

From left to right, Chris, Lori, (I think Keri might be in here somewhere, but you can't see her!) Aimee, Matt, Joel, Michael, Jessica, Nate, Shannon... and the little boy in the center is Josiah!

4 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

seriously you guys all look so different! so funny!

Life with Linda said...

AH! you're babies! I remember THAT trip...bombs, ect. This is when I learned that God was better at protecting my kids than I ever could be.

Keri said...

hmmmm, thanks for including me?

Matt Bunk said...

I was trying to calculate how many babies have been born to these people since this photo was taken. Has to be over 12.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...