Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Thankful Tree

Yesterday Isaac made his "Thankful" Tree. We wrote down some of the people we are most grateful for and and he stuck them to the tree. Now everyday until thanksgiving, we will read the tree and thank God for placing these people in our lives.

Psalm 9:1
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart..."

Psalm 105:1,2
"Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; tell of all His wondrous works!"

6 comments:

Keri said...

awwwwwww i love it

Anonymous said...

Lori~I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Issac's Giving Tree!!! it is so precious you are an awesome example to him and Zoey!!! Thanks for the Anniversary wishes love you!

Anonymous said...

oops sorry Thankful Tree!!!

Matt Bunk said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeah! I made the thankful tree. I'm honored.

Shawna said...

We have that too!!!! We didn't do it yet though! :)

Jaimie said...

What a great idea...I would love to do that too...hope you don't mind:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...