Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my amazing job!

 I was sitting with 3 mothers I had just met today and they were asking me what I did for a living (besides being a mom). As I started to share with them the life of a youth pastor, I realized, "I have an amazing job!" I knew this before, but maternity leave has helped me appreciate it a lot more. So for all the times I've stayed up all night playing hide-n-seek in the dark, had my car or house TPed, had my cupboards eaten bare, had my computer hacked into and my password changed, had my phone changed to Spanish or had my keys hidden for hours... I still wish I had more time with these incredible students!
























2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

I LOVE this layout!
and I love you too....

Rachel said...

haha. i'm glad you're thinking positive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...