Thursday, October 2, 2008

SHHHHHHHHH!!!

Today was Library Day! Isaac, Zoey and I spent our morning at the St. Clair Shores Public Library reading books about soccer, tools and trucks. Isaac was very excited to get his library card. Every time I would call him to come over, he would look at me, put his finger to his lips and say "SHHHHH mama, we have to be quiet."

(Mom Side Note: Why do children wait until the 1 hour of the day you are out of the house and in a public place to mess their pants? So predictable!)

8 comments:

Keri said...

I love those pictures - Isaac is so grown up now!! He is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerina said...

can i please hang out with your son?lol

appleandi said...

oh you should come wednesdays at 10:30 (tot time at the scs library). it funny to see pics of "my" library on someone else's blog!

Nina Bunk said...

that 1st pic is the cutest pic!!! he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up in that first picture!! Seriously Lori, I think you are such a good Mom!!

One Thing... said...

He likes books like his momma! How cute!

Anonymous said...

I have found my new desk top photo for the weekend!!!! Miss you Isaac!! I sent mommy a Present for baby Zoey and a Book for Big Brother Isaac. Look for it Saturday or Mondays mail. Love Aunt S

Valerina said...

lol.thanks for those books.i can say that i have read all of those about 12 years ago!haha.i was thinking more along the lines of christian learning books.something that i could use to write about for my app. for ministry school.lol. i know you dont wanna help me with that but you gotta!lol.love you.so try again!!haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...