Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cuddle-Bug

This is a picture of my beautiful baby sleeping. Unfortunately, this particular night, it took 2 feedings and an hour of cuddling before I came to terms with the fact that we weren't going back to sleep. I laid Zoey down in my bed so I could run to the bathroom and this is what I came back to. Go figure! One thing is for sure, I can't complain about this girl at all. Some nights she sleeps pretty much all the way thru and if not, she usually does go right back to sleep after eating. I am blessed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ omgosh what a little dolly she is you must have a really hard time putting her down!

Keri said...

This is a great pic - so adorable!

Nina Bunk said...

ha! you all laughed when i fluffed maddys crib up, now i'm not so crazy!! little girlies just like to be cuddled!

Christie_Dee said...

She is beautiful Lori!!

Christie_Dee said...

OH and I'm a HUGE Heroes fan but Tim got hooked too and he doesn't stay up late enough to watch it with everyone lol so we watch it at 9 so he can go to bed at ten. lol i know he's an old man haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...