Friday, October 17, 2008

Date Night!!!

Chris and I don't get out by ourselves a lot. This is for 2 reasons... 1. we LOVE being with our kids and miss them terribly when they aren't with us. 2. we are really busy and hate bothering our family to babysit for something that isn't mandatory. Anyways, I planned a special night for Chris tonight and my parents took the kids. It was so much fun to get out and I realized one more time why I love to spend time with my husband more than anyone else in the whole world. Just wanted you all to know...

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Awww..precious! Glad you guys got out! I need that SOOO bad...ryan and I haven't done that since the beginning of Aug..we are WAY over due. :( But like you, we hate leaving our kids cuz we have fun with them. Then we also don't really have anyone to watch them either..so that makes it even more difficult. But glad you guys got out. :)

lori bunk said...

What did you do????

lori bunk said...

that was keri - i have no idea how i am signed on with your name

lori bunk said...

that is weird...were you at mom and dad's? i signed in over there. we just went to dinner and then got coffee and walked around partridge creek. it was so relaxing!

One Thing... said...

I am glad you two got the chance to go out. Let me know if I can watch Isaac and Zoey sometime. I can watch them up to 10 days at a time. Maybe you could go on a trip to Ireland or something like that.

Keri said...

ya i was a moms - and connie you can watch alina if u want :0

Jaimie said...

That's great! Andy & I have decided to do date nights more frequently and came up with an idea that works for everyone. We are going to trade nights with our siblings...we will take their kids so that they can go out & they will take ours when we go out. No one feels bad about asking eachother to babysit since we're ultimately "trading", everyone gets time with their spouses and the kids have a blast playing with their cousins!!! It's a win-win:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...